ponedeljek, 14. maj 2018

Angels wings of Love and Hope

Hi my dear crafty friends!
After some time I decided to again join Mixed media & Art challenge. April's challenge features such gorgeous collor scheme and such an amazing inspiration board. I instantly got the idea to join angel wings I made out of mould with a heart and some gorgeous mixed media Finnabair art supplies, joint with gorgeous Lindy's gang magicals for coloring. I also used some amazing 7 dots studio papers, Prima marketing flowers and gorgeous vintage Tim Holts paper dolls.










Here is this month's Moodboard over at Mixed media & Art challenge, where you can join in the fun! <3


Hope you'll like my project :) Have fun, enjoy your week and see you soon again with some fresh inspiration for you!

Hugs, Aleksandra

5 komentarjev:

  1. Sooo wonderful work! wow! I love it! Thank you for playing with us at MMART challenge xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I just love your textures and that blue is out of this world! Gorgeous piece!
    Jackie xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. wow, its just wonderful!
    Thank you for playing with us at Mixed Media & Art!
    xoxo Katja

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Fabulous project Aleksandra!Thank you for joining us at Mixed Media & Art.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Absolutely gorgeous you really captured the feeling of our moodboard in such a beautiful way! Thanks for joining us at MM&A!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Your comments make my day! <3